Cavite Lots for Sale
Great Places In Cavite For Residential
Cavite is a province located on the southern shores of Manila Bay. In particular, you can locate Cavite in the CALABARZON region of Luzon. Cavite has several hospitals, malls, and convenience stores within its scope – all modern conveniences that help make a fun and happy lifestyle possible.
It was only during the last and recent years that Cavite started to come on its own. Metro Manila has always taken the limelight when looking for a place to live near the city. Now, Cavite has started to take the limelight.
Thanks to the newly-completed Manila-Cavite Expressway, travel to work will no longer be a problem! In addition, the Manila-Cavite Expressway provides you with another great alternative to the Alabang-Zapote Road, making travel more convenient and fast!
Some of the best places to look for Cavite lots for sale are the following:
First up, we have Bacoor. The Bacoor City of Cavite is considered a 1st-class component city in the province of Cavite, Philippines. As of 2020, Bacoor currently has a population of 664,625 people, making it one of the most populated cities in the Philippines.
Bacoor has shifted from an agriculture-based economy to a residential/commercial urban center. The industries of retail, manufacturing, banking, and service sectors are among what make the city earns.
The city has many great attractions, people, and proximity to hospitals and shopping centers.
Imus City is one of the most prominent cities in Cavite. Imus City offers great food, people, tourist spots – and festivals. They are also some of the reasons why people flock to Imus.
Another great reason why people enjoy Imus is because of its location. People get houses and lots in Imus due to its proximity to Metro Manila and its reputation as a dynamic city. Moreover, the city’s proximity to Metro Manila is only 18km, which is quite a good driving distance.
To some, Dasmariñas is “Dasma.” Dasmariñas is Cavite’s largest city when it comes to area and population. In Dasmariñas, you will meet people from diverse walks of life. It is also a leading choice for residential due to its amenities. These include high-quality hospitals, schools, and subdivisions all over Cavite.
Dasmariñas also has its famous November butterfly festival. The festival celebrates the city’s cityhood. The city also boasts several great tourist attractions like Kadiwa Park, Museo De La Salle, Dasmariñas Public Library, and other beach resorts.
Tagaytay is one of the most timeless Cavite tourist spots. People love Tagaytay because of its trademark cold weather and a fantastic view of the Taal Volcano. Tagaytay is also popular for its support of small businesses and local entrepreneurs.
Tagaytay provides a relaxed and laid-back lifestyle. For some people, it is a dream. However, Tagaytay’s property and real estate prices are higher than in other Cavite locations.
Although 1977 Imus became Cavite’s provincial Cavite, Trece Martires remains the province’s de-facto capital, even after forty-four (44) years. The city takes its name from the Thirteen Martyrs of Cavite. The Thirteen Martyrs of Cavite were a group of prominent Caviteños convicted of rebellion and executed by the Spanish authorities.
Although Trece Martires originally began as one of the largest and most remote barrios of Cavite, it has now grown into a city with its charms. The city’s topography is characterized by deeply-cut creeks and streams that flow through Manila Bay or Laguna de Bay.
In Trece Martires City, you can access the premiere educational institutions nearby. The city is also known for its rich history, cleanliness, and convenience, with access to shopping malls, hospitals, and other institutions nearby.
Our best bet for Cavite lots for sale here lies with Prana Garden Villas. Prana Garden Villas is our new Zen-Balinese Fusion residential. It is nearby Sherwood Hills Golf Course. It is also a development that allows you to live harmoniously with nature.
Prana Garden Villas
Prana Garden Villas is our newest residential project! Prana Garden Villas is located near Sherwood Hills Golf in Trece Martires, Cavite.
The residential project measures approximately 41.8 Hectares, with 178 residential lots. Its size also ranges from 240 sqm to 513 sqm.
Taking its name from the Sanskrit word for “life force,” Prana Garden Villas has a Zen-Balinese theme consistent with what Prana Garden Vilas is about: a lifestyle that allows you to be in harmony with nature. In addition, it has several amenities that complement its theme: fitness centers, spaces where you can walk, meditate, and enjoy your life to the fullest with your family.
Prana Garden Villas will also be introduced soon as an integrated lifestyle community. With Prana Garden Villas, you can live a balanced and relaxing lifestyle near nature, the best of what Treces Martires has to offer, and of course, the goodness of golf!
Actual Site Photos
You should take a chance at Prana Garden Villas for plenty of reasons. Some of them are:
- Great location In any real estate opportunity, location is always the chief deciding factor. Your location is great if it is safe, has nearby workplaces, and has the potential to receive future developments in the area. Fortunately, Prana Garden Villas has all of those: it is located in Trece Martires, and has a strategic location perfect for people.
For working adults, it is also great because through driving, reaching central business districts in Metro Manila, like BGC, and Makati, will be fine. You can use the newly-built Manila-Cavite Expressway and the Alabang-Zapote road to get there.
- Access to education. Prana Garden Villas is also located near some of the most premiere and prestigious educational institutions in Cavite. Some of them include the Notre Dame of Trece Martires, and the Lyceum of the Philipines University – Cavite. If you plan on living here with your children, you will no longer have to worry about where to send your children to school and how to do that.
- Access to luxurious amenities. First and foremost, Prana Garden Villas is a residential project built for a lifestyle in balance, harmony, and closeness with nature. The amenities that Prana Garden Villas provide exactly that. Some of these amenities include a space where you can meditate, walking areas, swimming pools for differently-abled people, an outdoor seating area, and green spaces.
- Nearness to hospitals. Prana Garden Villas is located nearby local hospitals, thus making it for you to access healthcare facilities. In addition, it is easy to achieve peace of mind, knowing a hospital is nearby in case something happens.
- Proximity to shopping centers. If you need something, you won’t need to worry. Prana Garden Villas’ location is close to shopping centers in the area. If you need to buy something, you can drive to the nearest shopping center instead of the provincial capital. This will save energy and emotional labor. It also makes the trip easier, as it will take only minutes.
- Peace and quiet. Lastly, when you choose Prana Garden Villas, you choose peace and quiet. As Prana Garden Villas is very near Sherwood Hills Golf & Country Club, you can also get access to golf. As most golf clubs shut down at night, your nights will not be noisy. It is also easier to cool down after a long day, as you are in a peaceful area.
The amenities of Prana Garden Villas are:
- 40% of Prana Garden Villas are allocated to green and open spaces
- A Grand Clubhouse
- A fitness center
- Swimming pool
- Meditation area
- Yoga and exercise deck
- Outdoor seating area
- Covered walkways
- Visitor’s lounge
- Sand gardens
- Basketball court
- Pet park
- Children’s playground.
Notable Institutions Nearby:
- Cavite State University – DonSeverino Delas Alas Campus
- Notre Dame of Trece Martires
- Lyceum of the Philipines University – Cavite
- City Of General Trias Doctors Medical Center (1km)
- Korean-Philippines Hospital
- General Emilio Aguinaldo Memorial Hospital
- Shopping Centers
- SM City Trece Martires
- Other Notable Spots:
- Trece Martires City Hall
- Trece Tower Ma
Notable Proximities (with time):
- About an hour )1) from Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA)
- Five (5) minutes from Governor’s Drive