Your Privacy is important to us
Our website address is: https://megaworldglobal-estatesouth.com.
Your personal information is important to Megaworld Global Estate-Inc, South, its employees, agents or representatives (collectively referred to as “MGEI”, “we”, “us” or “our”). We handle your personal information and data in accordance with Republic Act No. 10173, otherwise known as the Data Privacy Act of 2012, and its Implementing Rules and Regulations, other issuances of the National Privacy Commission and other relevant laws of the Philippines (collectively, the “DPA”).
Personal Information Collection
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Cookies and Other Related Technologies
A cookie is a small piece of file which originates from a website and is transferred to the user’s hard drive to record the user’s browsing activity. Cookies were designed to remember pieces of information that the user has entered in a certain website. Essentially, cookies help in making the browsing of our site easier by, among other things, saving your name, addresses, passwords and other preferences.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Who do we share your data with
We share your personal information, to the extent that is reasonable and necessary, to:
- Our employees or other personnel handling your transactions, orders or requests.
- Banks, insurers or professional advisers in connection with due diligence and documentation of your transaction.
- Any third-party service provider performing financial, administrative, technical and other ancillary services.
- Government institution and other competent authorities which by law, rules or regulations require us to disclose your personal information.
- Any person or entity we contractually entered with and who ensures the confidentiality standard we implement and adheres to the DPA.
- Any person in order to carry out functions of public authority, and for collection and further processing pertaining to law enforcement, taxation or other regulatory function.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org